The ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing, with a longer spindle. Details
1. Concave platform for secure foothold.
2. 6 adjustable pins per side for grip.
3. Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface.
4. Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped.
5. Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes.
6. 57mm q-factor for increased shoe clearance and control.
7. 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding.
8. Customizable float & release angle.
9. Premium bearing & double seal system. Specs
Adjustable pins : 6 per side
Body material : 6061-T6 aluminum
Cleats : Premium brass cleats with shims included
Endcap : Hex alloy
Innner bearing type : Igus LL-glide bearing
Max rider weight : No restriction
Outer bearing type : Enduro MAX cartridge bearing
Release angle : 15° / 20°
Spindle material : Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Spring material : 300 series stainless steel
Weight : 424g per pair
Wing material : 17-4PH stainless