- Apply liberally to the cassette while cycling the chain backwards, building up a thick layer of foam
Apply directly to any other areas not already coated such as crank arms, derailleur bodies or jockey wheels
- If you have a bike stand, run through all of your gears several times to agitate the grime
- Agitate any stubborn areas where needed then leave to soak for two minutes
- Rinse off thoroughly with clean water
- Dry the chain using a clean cloth
- Apply Peaty’s LinkLube
⚠️ WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND YOUR XXX SOLVENT DEGREASER?
While our Foaming Drivetrain Degreaser is formulated to be aggressive on-chain lubricants and everyday dirt and grime, it will not attack waterproof bearing greases. For maximum punch, our XXX Solvent Degreaser has been formulated to quickly and easily remove all bearing greases, waxes, and oils.
So to summarise:
Foaming Drivetrain Degreaser for regular drivetrain cleaning and degreasing without stripping precious bearing greases.
XXX Solvent Degreaser for badass removal of all greases and waxes.